My name is Tsering Norboo. I own and operate Sky High Treks and Tours, a trekking company based in Leh, Ladakh.
All my treks are custom designed for people who like to get off the beaten track and experience aspects of Ladakh that many people don't get to see. You will get personal service all the way.
I was born in a remote village in Ladakh and although I now live with my family in Leh, I know the rural lifestyle and people well. My 21 years experience includes trekking in remote areas, mountaineering expeditions and guiding scientific expeditions.
I arrange and deliver:
- treks in remote areas.
- mountain trekking and climbing of peaks above 6000m
- winter trekking (trek the famous frozen river and enjoy the winter festivals)
- jeep safari tours
- cultural tours and monastery visits
- yak, camel and horse riding, and
- wildlife photography and cinematography tours and expeditions.
I speak good English and a little French. And of course I'm also fluent in Ladakhi and Hindi, so if you need assistance in dealing with other local people, I will be pleased to help.
When you trek with me, I organise all transport, porters and ponies, village accomodation (where available), food and cooking. You will need to bring your own personal equipment (eg pack, sleeping bag, sleeping mat, tent, toiletries etc).